Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Taxes = A Good Thing For Once

Yes, I did my taxes and I am getting a very nice refund. Too bad it will all go to pay off one of my credit cards, but every bit helps.

We have been busy working (not fun) and playing (way fun!!) Katelyn loves playing at the playground. It is just about her favorite thing. She especially loves to go to the park with her cousins in Orlando. We went to visit her Titi(s) and Cousins a few weekends ago. We were sorry that we couldn't see all of them -- her Titi Edmali had to work at Disney, so she didn't get to see her or her family. She did get to play a ton with her cousins Paola and Dylan and she had a blast. It is so funny to see a just barely 2 year old try to keep up with a 5 and 7 year old. This is a cute pic from that day. The cousins were playing tag, so Katelyn decided to just climb. Funny thing was, they were using her as base :)



And another one. I love the pigtails. I wish that I had figured out how to put these pics up so that you can click on them to enlarge them. Someone will have to fill me in sometime.

I have been on call every other weekend, and with flu season it seems every time we leave the house, my pager goes off. Oh well. This past weekend we went out and bought a trailer so that she can come with me on bike rides. We didn't get a chance to try it out because it was SOOOOO WINDY (Like Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day).

Today we went for a long walk and then played at the "ducky playground" in our neighborhood. We ran into one my friends and her son (Katelyn's friend Luca). Then Katelyn decided that it would be fun to move dirt from one area to another and then she attempted to taste said dirt. So, we decided it was time to go. We ate dinner and took a bubble bath in "mommy's big tub." We ended the night with a snuggle and now she is in dreamland.

Hope your evening was as fun as ours.

No comments: