Thursday, September 13, 2007

My poor baby

Well, it has been a busy week. I have been enjoying spending time with Katelyn. Unfortunately she started getting a runny nose on Monday when she woke up from her nap. Then on Tuesday she developed a cough. She has been running a low grade fever (101) off and on. She has also been a little fussy. Poor baby. When your child is sick all you want to do is make it better. Thankfully she has not been sick very often. I like to think it was from the breastfeeding -- 18 months worth. She weaned herself a few days after getting back from her first long visit with her daddy.


Today has been a whirlwind with a doctor's appointment, out to lunch, long drive because the baby fell asleep on the way home, drop off a prescription at the pharmacy, finish packing for our 2 week trip to Nana's house only to get a phone call that they wanted to show the house at 7pm (it was 5:52 pm... giving me a little over an hour to get ready), so it was a quick cleaning and then we were off again. We came home and I got the baby ready for bed. The people then came to see the house around 8pm... didn't realize they hadn't come. Oh well. I keep praying that this house will sell soon.


Anyways, sorry for the babble. I will leave you with a funny pic of Katelyn being "cool." She is such a ham.


No comments: