Monday, August 4, 2008

PROCRASTINATION

I had a very productive weekend - I studied, packed a few boxes AND I even finished weeding the majority of the front flower beds, planted a few flowers and spread 13 bags of mulch. Today I am feeling it -- big time. I feel like a little old lady.

Tonight, I am tired. I should be studying, but instead I am surfing the Internet, writing emails and now writing a blog entry. I really have to study. I am super nervous about the boards.

I miss Katelyn, too. I miss her like crazy! It is so weird to be in this giant house all by myself. I only pray that it sells (OK, I have said that for almost 2 years, but I really hope that it sells this month).

2 comments:

Kerul said...

Not sure where procrastination fits into your productive weekend picture, but don't think all procrastination is created equal.

It can sometimes be good to procrastinate - it can lead to less struggle, delay (counter-intuitive, but true), and more optimal functioning.

There's a new book out titled Productive Procrastination, and it describes how to do it, how to tell productive from destructive procrastination, and how to end the destruction kind. It's available on Amazon.com. Learn more about the book at www.Procrastivity.com

Angi said...

This is the month it will sell. Someone is out there waiting for THAT specific house right now...