Thursday, January 24, 2008

Busy Getting Better



Since my last post we have gone through another sinus infection, a stomach virus and surgery. Katelyn got her myringotomy tubes and her adenoids out last week on Wednesday (Jan 16) and she is finally back to her old sweet self. She is loving having her Nana back with us (for 2 whole months, yay!!) and playing with all of her new toys. Her big birthday present arrived last week and she asks regularly to "opey it." She is going to LOVE it (a play kitchen).


I can't believe that in just over a week my baby will be two years old. I never really understood when people told me to enjoy every minute b/c time flies. Now I understand completely. And I must say that I often choose spending time with my daughter over other things. I don't clean as much as I probably should. But when the time comes to look back on my life I know that I would never say, " I wish I had cleaned more."


Just look at that sweet face in her Minnie Mouse nightgown. My mom got it for her, and she got one for me and one for herself as well. I wish we had gotten a picture, but Katelyn was in no mood to cooperate earlier. Maybe another day.


Well, I had better get going to bed. TGIF tomorrow... just wish I wasn't on call ... AGAIN. Remind me not to take a job in the future where I am on call every other week. What was I thinking?

1 comment:

jaye said...

She's so cute! and her nightgown is very cute too